30 August 2007

Or at Least That's the Impression I Get

The poll is closed, I think. I am so glad for everyone that voted, and am surprised at the results. First off, A War Of Gifts clearly won...can't say I would've thought otherwise. Let's face it--it's an Enderverse novel--more people are going to want to read it.
In second place was Invasive Procedures...even if just barely. I can't believe Space Boy was last...that blows my mind away. Space Boy has all these interviews and articles attached to it...I thought for sure it would blow Invasive right out of the water!
So there you have it...the results are in and the poll is closed for good! One minor note I think I forgot however was that you could vote for more than one of them...which might have changed things just a little. I know for sure that at least one person voted for all three--which is perfectly fine by me, except I think I should have mentioned to you that you could do that...