12 August 2007

Stone Tables Soundtrack...

I seem to have purchased this CD online...maybe.
I bought it, whether they have any in stock remains unseen. I am so excited about the Soundtrack. I mean this is cooler than making an OSCfanmix (which I've done). I think I might explode. I just really hope it comes. Now just to get my hands on the original play ;) I am so crazy.
I was reading a website called Musing on Orson Scott Card...very nice website! (not written by me) And I put a link on the side bar so check it out. There are some great reviews by a person who has read alot of Card's work (and enjoys it). I am so excited about the new book which come out soon...Space Boy August 20th. I am gonna buy mine on Aug 24th to celebrate Scard's birthday! Oh and I don't even care that it is Hardcover. I am obsessed! Yay!