23 August 2007

The Tears Keep Flowing

Now there are quite a few people who have cried while reading Ender's Game or Speaker for the Dead...but it never occurred to me wonder how many books (preferably by OSC) have made you shed a tear, or two.

My list is pretty extensive:
Ender's Game
Speaker for the Dead
Shadow of the Giant
Enchantment
Earthfall
Sarah
The Worthing Saga
Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus
The Folk of the Fringe
Several books in the Alvin Maker series
Several of the Short Stories

I think that's all, but I never really realized the emotional impact from all the books besides Ender's Game...oh and, no I didn't cry in Children of the Mind when Ender died...I thought to myself Finally, this wonderful character can rest in peace. Finally Card cannot touch him any longer. He's free! That may be a little to gushy for some of you, but...sorry.
Feel free to post a comment about your tearjerking experiences!