19 August 2007

Serenity and Firefly

There has been a brand new special edition of Serenity released. Yes, I can feel your excitement. Serenity is one of OSC's favorite sci-fi, and I remember a review where he says he'd like the Ender's Game movie to be just like it.

The entire series of Firefly and the accompanying movie (of which I previously mentioned) is a fantastic experience. I mean who doesn't love a great space western/comedic characterization show. I am serious! This is a really great series...that unfortunately has only one season...which makes it easy to buy, and support.

Oh here's a link to the special edition...and I hope you will consider renting the series, or buying it, or leaving a comment about just how amazing Mal and River are!!!

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/detail.php?p=31137
Check It Out!! (Scard loves it! Why not you???)