27 August 2007

The Counter

Yes.
If you are reading this you have been counted...

Okay, so the counter was kind of impulsive. You wanna hear that story...
So I was on Hatrack a couple o' days ago, and well I noticed that it had a counter at the bottom left hand corner...and all the little planets of the internet and my mind lined up...so you can see what number you are! Of course it's way off because I just got it now in August, whereas I have been blogging since May. It's just for fun, and a lot of the numbers are me, so I am NOT trying to brag or even really keep track of you...I just like it. Oh and I like watching the numbers as they rise...I mean I can't believe I've come so far just since I added the counter.

You know what this means...very few of you who visit are leaving comments...I need comments...please...