14 August 2007

I Want to Post Something Amazing

Okay so here I am sitting at the computer after having had personal communication with Scard...and I really feel like i ought to post something wonderful! I feel like I should have an epiphany to share with you all...but I don't :( All I feel like saying is yipee and hip hip hooray...but I won't do that anymore...the point of all this is to share with you my desire to post something beyond all that I've ever posted, and I can't.

I do want to tell you that if you're not sure about buying "A War of Gifts"--DO IT! You will not be sorry! Just trust me!

There is so much in my life to be grateful for--the ability to be completely obsessed, the undying presence of the church in my life, and Logan who planted the seed of Ender's Game in my mind...Oh yeah, and Willard and Peggy Card for being amazing parents to an author who has completely changed the course of my existence!! Yay!