24 August 2007

Happy Birthday

I'd like to announce the 56th annual Orson Scott Card birthday celebration-a-thon!!! This is the day that OSC himself was brought into this world...*sigh*...anyway I have come up with some ways to celebrate not only Scard but also his most loved character--Ender Wiggin. Today I want you all to put on your grey, orange, grey clothes...I want you to carry your Ender's Game copy around with you everywhere...I want you to go to Borders and say hello to the OSC section...and maybe whilst you are there you can pick up a brand new Scard book...get Space Boy, read it today, post a comment to wish Orson Scott Card the happiest of birthdays!!!
Oh and those of you who signed OSC's birthday card...I um kinda forgot to send it to him...so I apologize...maybe we can send it next year!

Happy Birthday, Orson Scott Card...for now and forever!