01 September 2007

Keeper of Dreams

Yep, that's Scard--for sure. At least that is the name of his new collection of short stories that will be coming out in April of 2008. Hooray! I am excited about this one, because I learned so much about Scard and his writing style from the first book of short stories that he released Maps in a Mirror. I hope this one has the introductions like the other one did. Here for you is the list of the short stories that will be appearing in Keeper of Dreams.

Science Fiction:

  • "The Elephants of Poznan"
  • "Atlantis"
  • "Geriatric Ward"
  • "Heal Thyself"
  • "Space Boy"
  • "Angles"

Fantasy:

  • "Vessel"
  • "Dust"
  • "Homeless in Hell"
  • "In the Dragon's House"
  • "Inventing Lovers on the Phone"
  • "Waterbaby"
  • "Keeper of Lost Dreams"
  • "Missed"

Literary:

  • "50 WPM"
  • "Feed the Baby of Love"

Hatrack River:

  • "Grinning Man"
  • "The Yazoo Queen"

Mormon Stories:

  • "Christmas at Helaman's House"
  • "Neighbors"
  • "God Plays Fair Once Too Often"
  • "Worthy to Be One of Us"

Personally when I read this list--I die, from excitement! This is going to be an awesome book--I am so excited! And you should be too!