27 September 2007

Upon Recovery

So I decided that eventually I would have to post over the most amazing post ever! Had to happen, right?
So here I am all Scard-amazing, and I personally don't know why life is worth living anymore, except to fulfill my wonderful Card-minion duties...All Praise Ender!!!
I have been...since I met Scott.
1. reading Invasive Procedures, and Space Boy.
2. buying and reading The Red Prophet comics--I hadn't realized that issues 7-10 were out)
3. basking in all that is CARD glory!
4. Pretending that I am just a normal college kid still
5. buying Card books on Amazon, and Abebooks (great website!!)
6. counting and re-counting the collection...
7. wondering where in my life this hobby will lead me?
8. ...bragging...nicely...mostly to my family and friends...
9. And playing AnsibleMOO!! Oh yeah!!

See, I haven't changed much at all...just completely! For those of you worried about a Card overload...don't worry so much(though your prayers would be nice)...I have been reading other people too...Long Live Robert Jordan!

It think the most surprising thing that I have done since I met Scard is...
getting on Hatrack.com every single day...and checking my mail for more Scard books...twice a day(even on Sundays)!!! Hip Hip Hoo-ray!!!!