10 September 2007

God's Army

Geoffrey Card must needs be commended for his great work with the novelization of the film God's Army. I loved the book! Way more than the movie! I was so happy to get some background from Elder Allen's life and his struggles and ahhhhhhh! I am so pleased with this book!

I love being able to imagine the missionaries out serving as we speak...my own brother is currently in the California, Carlsbad mission. I as so pleased with the book and with the talent of little Card. I expect more wonderful things in the future.

I am also pleased to bring to you the returnal of my human consciousness. Perhaps you have been wondering about the lack of posts this last week. There really is only one explanation. Stephanie Meyer. I couldn't help it! A certain friend of mine intimated that they were very captivating, written by an LDS author, and she LIKES scard. I really had to read them. And personally, In my own opinion, they were written well enough and Edward was captivating enough for the whole world to have a little piece, but I really thought of it as fun reading. Not serious reading at all--which is new to me...I like the topics that authors discuss and the way they develop their characters. There was a lack of this in the twilight series, so while I apologize to those of you who couldn't find a single flaw cover to cover, I must admit that the lack of thinking power that you need to read these books is laughable. Ha ha ha!