25 June 2007

With My Head Cut Off

Okay, so for the past few days I have been the crazy person running around with her alleged head cut off. There is just so much that I have been doing and preparing for. But I spoke earlier of good news, and so I bring you that good news just like a Water Brother should.

I was reading IGMS, and I read the Enderverse story for the fourth issue, which was fantastic. Then I am reading the little commentary that is in the same little space, and basically it is Scard talking about Gold Bug and the new short story, A Young Man with Prospects. But (and here's the good part) he also talks about the new novella A War of Gifts. It is about Peter...the first Peter as I grok it. Isn't that exciting. Peter is so much more complex than everyone gives him credit for. I can't wait 'til Oct 30. Yay!