12 June 2007

Umph!

Okay, so I did it. I stooped to the lowest of low...*sighs*...I have bought on this day...with total disregard for life and happiness...against my mother's unspoken wishes...another Scard book. But not just any Scard book. The FIRST one. Oh, I know I already have Hot Sleep. I meant a different one...I meant the very first OSC book. Listen, Mom and Dad.....yep. I don't rightly know what to do with myself...yuh see...I don't care. I don't care what book I am buying. If that man's name is plastered on the front then I want it...and iffen I have the money...well lets just say most the time I don't have the money. I didn't really have the money to spend today...but it's SCARD! What else could I do...right? So expect a review on my new book when it gets here and I finish it...which I doubt will take very long at all. I am not really into doing reviews, cause no matter what you say somebody will disagree with you. Normally I only give my opinion, but this book is not a very common book and I doubt most people have even heard of it(ellipse)so your gettin' a review...later!