26 March 2008

Something I May Have Neglected

It seems that I may have neglected to inform you of the release of issue 7 of IGMS. I personally just barely realized it and am sorry for the delay of information. But it is...though without the Ender Saga story as of yet.

I feel neglectful of this blog...but at least I am not with my new husband. So...I have my priorities straight. Oh and I think I might finally get him to read EG. Finally.

I only have a few weeks left in the school year and I am still eagerly awaiting the arrival of Keeper of Dreams. Yay! Then I might have something to write about...then you might have something worth reading. (besides my life.)

So anyway...I am happily married now and look forward to starting my life with my husband. Thanks everyone in my family and everyone that is there to support us--thanks for everything!! SMILE!!!