04 March 2008

The Robot-a

I have been trying to share the wonders of my Card shelf with everyone around me. I am very glad that I can announce that I have interested my friend who is also my roommates boyfriend in Robota. I was so excited for him. But he is reading the Invisible Man by Wells, and so will borrow it from me when he gets finished.

As for me I have been dipping my heels in a little blast from the past. No this will not be Card related. I am re-reading Animorphs. And now I have lost all of the credibility that I had. Animorphs is a great series. I don't care if you don't agree. The truth is it has made an impact in my life. Even if you would make fun of me for it.

Let me sum up...Robota is awesome and you should try it if you haven't read it yet...and the same goes for Animorphs (just ignore the 4th grade reading level).