07 January 2008

Ahh! Failure...

Okay, so there goes my every week promise right out the window. Sorry.

I haven't finished A Storyteller in Zion yet. Sorry.

I have just started another semester at the BC. (LDSBC). So I don't know how regular my posts will be. Sorry.

On a non-apologetic note: I have started thinking in Third person. So if I accidentally say "we" ...sorry. :P

Time for Card stuff! I have again lent out even more Card love to friends and family. My brother reveled in reading A War of Gifts and he is now reading Ender's Stocking online. I haven't been really successful in buying more books, but I will write some essays on what I've read. That way it'll be new stuff.

I want to have someone besides me on here, so I think that I will have a friend write up some reviews on some of the books. They will be outdated, but it will be more entertaining than listening to me...again. Thanks for reading!!